August 12, 2010
"Dads Can Fix Anything", I translate it as "Dad will always be there when i need him". Keeping good relationship with daddy is always pleasant.
This card is made for my dad's birthday August 17,2010. I hope my daddy is given a long happy life,Amien.
The way to Make this Card:
1. White Card stock is Embossed using Cuttlebug.
2. Then Distressed with Peeled Pain
3. Mix Match the Stamp F5293 (Hero Arts) and stamp 95576N (Inkadinkado)
4. Use Antique Linen Distress Stickles glue so the object looks shiny vintage. Wait till it dry,then color it againt with Glossy Accents.
5. Put ribbon to all sides of the card
Thanks for Peeking, Have a good Day