My Tags is Inspired by Tim's tags.
I decide to make tags in order to follow Hero Arts Challenge. I hope that my handmade tags may also inspire other people as Tim's tags inspiring me.
Now,Don't forget that you could win this week's wonderful prize! It's an autographed Tote bag and if that wasn't enough ... an autographed Compendium of Curiosities along with a sheet of Tim's stamps - the 100th Anniversary Edition called ODDS N ENDS and some Distress Inks, the TICKET STRIP Sizzix Die, 3 of Tim's new colors Distress ink, and a Blending tool
The prize has been donated by Site Sponsor Simon Says Stamp and will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. The challenge will close at Midnight Ohio time on Sunday 29th August 2010 and the winner will be announced during the following week. To qualify all you need to do is create a new piece of work related to they theme ... post it on your blog ... with a link to they site and then pop a link below so everyone can come see what you made! And who knows ... if you don't win this prize ... your work may be selected for the specially designed Top Three Blinkie.
Happy Crafting, Everyone!
This Is My Handmade Tags
- Hero Arts Stamps
- Distress Ink Pad
- Tattered Angels
- Embossing Powder : Pink, Red, Black, White, Green, Gold
- Copic Markers
- Stickless Glitter Glue
Thank You for Coming :)
August 23, 2010
Giving Snack,Cake or Candy with handmade card and jar to my Lovely People will make them Feeling Special. Please do not hesitate to keep and touch with our closet people and tell them that we Love them.
How To make Jar:
1. Choose a plain Jar (Lokal Store. The Jar is Very Cheap)
2. Stamp an Antique Engravings (Hero Arts) random with Jet Black-Stazon(don't use Acrylic Block)
3. If you like,You can color it. I prefer Silhouette it looks Classic. I put a little green leaf to make the image look colorful. (Choose Stazon Ink Pad)
- Be Very careful when applying the ink to the jar,it may slip on the glossy surface
- Stazon : A solvent-based ink that's quick-drying, designed for use on non-porous and semi-porous surfaces such as metal, shrink plastic, acetate, acrylics, cellophane, aluminium foil, leather and some glass surface, as well as normal paper and card. don't get it on your clothes!
How to Make Card:
1. To Create the card, I just stamp Tulip -Antique Engravings (Hero Arts) with Jet Black Stazon then coloring with Copic Marker (RV000,RV02,YG11,G40). For Sentiment I use Thanks (Penny Black) with Onyx Black-Versafine.
2. Distress Corner with Spun Sugar
Simple but Meaningful
Thank You For Seeing my Blog, Have A Nice Day