August 23, 2010
Giving Snack,Cake or Candy with handmade card and jar to my Lovely People will make them Feeling Special. Please do not hesitate to keep and touch with our closet people and tell them that we Love them.
How To make Jar:
1. Choose a plain Jar (Lokal Store. The Jar is Very Cheap)
2. Stamp an Antique Engravings (Hero Arts) random with Jet Black-Stazon(don't use Acrylic Block)
3. If you like,You can color it. I prefer Silhouette it looks Classic. I put a little green leaf to make the image look colorful. (Choose Stazon Ink Pad)
- Be Very careful when applying the ink to the jar,it may slip on the glossy surface
- Stazon : A solvent-based ink that's quick-drying, designed for use on non-porous and semi-porous surfaces such as metal, shrink plastic, acetate, acrylics, cellophane, aluminium foil, leather and some glass surface, as well as normal paper and card. don't get it on your clothes!
How to Make Card:
1. To Create the card, I just stamp Tulip -Antique Engravings (Hero Arts) with Jet Black Stazon then coloring with Copic Marker (RV000,RV02,YG11,G40). For Sentiment I use Thanks (Penny Black) with Onyx Black-Versafine.
2. Distress Corner with Spun Sugar
Simple but Meaningful
Thank You For Seeing my Blog, Have A Nice Day