Pages

August 24, 2010

Hello

This Is The First Time I Join This Challenge in:

Hello


1. Penny Black


Rule:
One Penny Black Image Or Large Sentiment
-I Use : Gathering and Berry Branch Stamps



2. Magnolia


Rule:
Turquoise and Brown Color
-I use: Sherwood Edwin-FTC Stamp,BG05 Copic,Rich Cocoa-Momento,Crimson Copper-Brilliance and Graphite Black-Brilliance



3. Color Me Copic


Rule: Kim's Grass Tutorial
-For Grass I use: G12,G14,YG03,YG45,YG64 and
-For little flowers use: FY1,YR07,R29


Additional:
Hero Arts Sentiment And Button

-I Use: Mi Casa Stamp and Neutral Felt Buttons



Have a Nice Tuesday

Photobucket

12 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Love your grass, Rina! You gave it so much depth with the different colors.

Dwita said...

Very cute Edwin... Love this card, Rina..

debby4000 said...

Lovely sweet card.
luv
debby

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Great card,Rina!

Amy said...

Wonderul card, and the grass looks great! Thanks for playing along with the Color Me Copic challenge!

♥Rach♥ said...

Love all the little flowers in your grass, so fun! Thanks for playing along with us at CMC!

Kath Stewart said...

cute card but I'm afraid it doesn't qualify for the PBS challenge as the main image is not Penny Black...hugs kath xxx

Cindy said...

I have this image but haven't inked it yet, I guess I should pull it out, it's cute and you've done a great job with it. Thanks for entering it in the MSL challenge.

Rina Damay said...

Hi Kath and Cindy2...

Kath, Sorry for not putting an image PB challenge as a central image.
Cindy2, No problem to be pulled out since it is not inked properly.

It is okay if my card is disqualified because of that, this is the first time I join your challenge. I am still learning its rules. I will try to join your challenge again for the next session. It is exciting to join this Your Challenge.

Regards

Rina Damay

Vivi Casale said...

very cute card Rina!! well done!
Thanks for joining us at MSL!
Hugs
Vivi

Vivi Casale said...

very cute card Rina!! well done!
Thanks for joining us at MSL!
Hugs
Vivi

Unknown said...

Great job! Thanks for joining us at MSL and hope you can join us for our 08/29 fall colors challenge.