Do You know that Wine is good for your heart? Today my Auntie gives me a bottle of good Ice Wine. She has been very nice to buy me a good expensive Ice Wine. I like Ice Wine much. The taste is sweet, crunchy/ dry and the Wine fits to drink while you are making card, isn't it? heheheee...
This time i make 3D card. I am still in process of learning,yet i am excited to try.
The first process to make is to color image on the white paper. Then i design inside the card with punch and given a 3D looks by giving foam tape.
Wow the result is satisfying!
My Card-Close Up
Image: Belles 'n Whistles, PSX, Penny Black
Coloring/ Ink: Black ink, Green Ink, Copic Marker, Distress Ink, Pearlescent Chalks Pebbles
Embellishments: Maraschino Twine from The Twinery, Natural Twine from Local Shop, Brad, Pearls, Flower Rhinestones, Flower Fabric
Others: Martha Stewart Punch, Embossing Folder ProvoCraft, Stickless Glitter Glue, Distress Glitter Glue, Glossy Accents, Spellbinders Die Cut, Foam Tape
Paper: Green, White, Black
This card i use to Join Challenges:
- You Favorite thing with Heart , B 'n W Challenge
- Shiny Happy Card , Cute Card Thursday
- Add Shine , Paperplay Challenge
- Anything Goes , Digi Doodle Shop
- Sparkle, Glitter, Bling , Dutch Dare Card Challenge
- Friendship , Creative Card Crew
- Love , KB Cute Monday Challenge 3
- Putting on The Glitz , Papertake Weekly Challenge
Thank You for Looking at my Card. I am Looking Foward to Your Comments.