Pages

March 11, 2011

Happy Friday!

I love the theme of Hero Arts Challenge this month. I am excited to exploring HA Stamps collections in order to participate this HA March Challenge.

These are few cards I made to join Hero Arts Challenge this month. For Info, You all may Click on the Photos, Linking to my Flickr Site.
Love to read your comment in this blog. Make me Happy :)




First

Bday CupCakes


Second

Party Girl


Last

Mini Box




Thank You For Looking... Have a Nice Day
Photobucket

6 comments:

Dwita said...

Rinaaaaaa, all are very crafty. You're so creative using all the stamps and punches that you have... Hope you win the challenge this month. The first card is so sweet. The sentiment is really matching with the cupcakes above. The second one is so pretty. You created the card that matched with the edge punch. The third ones are so lovely. love the way you used the doily stamp as the lid of the paper purse. Can I have one of those purses? LOL..just kidding...

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

i love the boxes with the twinery on it, great!

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Wow...You have been so busy hehehe
These are Fantastic,Rina! I love those litle box....the one is look like purse is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rina ! The cards are gorgeous. Which border punch is the red gift one ? The box for the cards are such a darling too.
Rina, I have sent you a mail in your comment box for the blog candy winner as well as I have sent a message on your yahoo and gmail account with my details. Appreciate if you kindly revert.
Regards
Naush
Doodlebuddies

Simonne said...

Hi Rina! The cards are really cute! I love the colors! The boxes are wonderful! Greetings!

SUSAN said...

Kreasi 1,2 dan 3...semua cantik2 dan kreatif banget tuh tasnya keren looh.....
semoga menang Mbak Rina...

hugs